How is NotesToPaper licensed?
The program parts NotesToPaper Setup, NotesToPaper Designer, NotesToPaper Print and NotesToPaper PDF each requires an own user based license. The module "NotesToPaper Viewer" can be distributed freely without having to pay royalties.
The licenses for NotesToPaper Setup and the NotesToPaper Designer are personified licenses. The license (registration key) is always connected to the user-ID of a specified Notes user. It does not matter in how many databases reports are to be integrated. In order for a license key for NotesToPaper Setup and/or the NotesToPaper Designer to be issued, we always require the Notes user name in the full canonical format (including the CN, OU, O and C identifiers). The demo versions of NotesToPaper Setup and NotesToPaper Designer are not linked to the Notes user name.
The program modules NotesToPaper Print and NotesToPaper PDF are also licensed as personified licenses, the license is however not technically linked to the Notes user name. These program modules are activated by a key which provides information to the total number of licensed users.
What does NotesToPaper cost?
The current price list for the various NotesToPaper modules is available for download. This provides the prices for all the a.m. licenses. All prices are quoted in EURO and in addition to the applicable value added tax. Scales of discount are available on request.
How can I order NotesToPaper?
Send an E-Mail to sales(at)softvision.de with the subject line "NotesToPaper - Order". Such an E-Mail order must always contain the following minimum information:
- Number of licenses per program module
- For updates include either the serial number or the registration key of the version to be updated
- Notes user name in the cannonical format (including the CN, OU, O and C identifiers)
- Complete address including the name and E-Mail address of the contact
Where do I find the Notes user name for the registration key?
You have two options if you have already installed NotesToPaper:
- Start NotesToPaper Setup and go to the programs info dialogue by chosing the menu option "? -> Info". The user name is shown in the "license information". Use the button to the right of the user name, this will copy the user name to the clipboard from where you can then copy it into your E-Mail.
- Use the "NotesToPaper registration (NTPReg.Exe)" program. This displays the user name in the main window. Use the button to the right of the user name, this will copy the user name to the clipboard from where you can then copy it into your E-Mail.
Is there a subscription program?
Yes, additional information to our subscription program may be found on the following page: "Stay on top, keep pace with time!".