- Optimizations for multithreading operation for more performance and stability.
- Conditional formatting in the designer
- Multiple images in the preview are only inserted once into the preview file and referenced for the following occurrences.
- New object: Checkbox - The new checkobox object comes along with a variety of settings and allows you to easily generate questionnaires or order forms.
- In PDF export, the font scale is not changed when the printer is using a distorted resolution
- Improved PDF export by Type3 font support
- Enhanced PNG rendering
- New export formats: PPTX export, SVG export, Office Open XML, jQuery mobile
- Improved export to MHTML (now uses XHTML)erbessertes PNG Rendering
- New object: form control. The new feature allows you to design and deliver forms(e.g. acro forms) directly from your Lotus Notes applications.
- New functions GetIniString (...) and GetRegistryString (...)
- New function GS1Text $ ()
- New function IBAN $
- New optional parameter for the function CheckMod10 ()
- SetVar has now a new optional third parameter
Tables, cross tables, and graphs
- New function: Transfer format for various objects and table cells
- New properties "Group together" and "Keep data together" for tables
- New property "Reset page count" for group header and report container subelement
- Adjusting the column size when the number of columns is changed is now optional (Auto-MessageBox)
- Cross tables now support multiple result cells, column and row cross references, auto-fill, top-N, and fold-out areas
- New chart types: web / radar and treemap, shapefile, funnel, ring(donut)
- For the X-axis for line, area and bubble diagrams, coordinate lines can now be defined.
- New "Limit to" (Top-N-Report) option for bar graphs
- New sorting options for the chart types circle / ring, bar / band, lines / symbols, areas and bubbles / points
- The symbols used can now be individually selected in a symbol diagram
- In the lines / symbols, areas and bubbles / points, you can now define different line styles and widths for coordinate lines.
- Parameterized subreports (in fields, table rows, cross-tab cells, pie / funnel diagram, bar chart)
- Advanced chart functions (mixing of bars and lines, aggregation with previous values, equalizer, etc.)
- The "Objects" tool window now contains information from the "Report Structure"