- NotesToPaper now also supports the export format XHTML / CSS.
- Top Feature: Through connection to our platform independent web service webPDF, all supported file formats (e. g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) can now be converted via the new function "NTPAddAttachment".
- In order that also protected archive files can be opened and handled, NotesToPaper allows you via the function "NTPSetOptionString" to deliver the corresponding passwords directly with the transfer.
- File attachments can be added to the NotesToPaper report PDF/A compliant (ISO standard 19005:1-2005).
- It is now possible to sign PDF documents digitally, i. e. sign or certify them electronically. By the use of an appropriate classification ("qualified electronic signature" or "advanced electronic signature") you can sign the documents in accordance with the legal framework, and therewith have the option to create e-invoices (electronic invoices).
- With the new design schemes you always keep your corporate design colors to your guidelines, or automatically stay within your own color palettes.