NotesToPaper 7.0 - Lucky Seven
- 64bit edition: NotesToPaper is available as 64bit edition. Thus NotesToPaper can be used on a Domino 64bit server. *1)
- revised function wizard, new filter option for variables and functions in the NotesToPaper Designer
- preview files can save embedded JPEG files as such and do not require a conversion into bitmap anymore
- new format type "Time frame"
- new format type "Exponential"
- significantly smaller preview files
- new view mode for properties window (hiding of constant functions)
- guidelines can optionally be moved via the CTRL key, in order to also move all docked objects
- degree of computing precision arbitrarily accurate
*1) The following limitations are to be taken into consideration, when using the 64bit module:
- no HTML object
- no OLE container opject
- no 2D barcodesl except GS1
- no project assistant
- no Excel XLS export